nothing really interesting is happening, we're starting to think about buying stuff and registering, etc etc. we'll probably buy most of the stuff after the baby shower. i think our trip to puerto rico was at a perfect time during the pregnancy. i'm not too big yet and the pressure on my bladder isn't too bad. i'm definitely starting to feel it though, if i'm up standing walking around it feels like i have to pee every 20-30 minutes. good thing most of the time i'm sitting on my butt haha i'm still able to sleep through the night and i'm used to sleeping on my side now, yippee. i feel the baby move a lot and he's definitely getting stronger, now when he kicks i can see my stomach move. my belly button has become VERY shallow, pretty much almost flat. my doctor said it would become an outtie (ewwww) but i'm really hoping she's wrong and it just stays flat. my belly button was already shallow to begin with, so don't know if there will be much to "pop out". i'm feeling HUGE and still have 3.5 months to go...ugh. i really dread the last month when i'm really big, retaining water, swollen body, middle of summer......
ok, here's some fun, we're still trying to think of some names, what are your top 2-3 names from the list? feel free to add other suggestions if you want =)
- Brandon
- Ryan
- Derek
- Darren
- Riley
Thursday, May 15, 2008
week 25
Posted by
dyo
at
12:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i like ryan and derek. derek ong sounds smart. ryan ong sounds sporty. =) how about ryder then to combine both? hehe! or...deryan (darren) combines both too!
I like Riley the best. I also like Tyler and Parker. There are many girls named Riley and now though.
I think Darren Ong would remind me of Darren Ng way too much. I've always thought it'd be weird to use a name of someone you know if you're not naming the kid after the person...if that makes sense. Anyhow..I like the more unusual names best.
ARG! I hate jet lag!
Post a Comment