Friday, February 8, 2008

prenatal class

I had my early pregnancy class today, it was pretty uneventful. The teacher just gave some pretty basic information. We had to get some blood drawn and give a urine sample, so I was stressed about the pee test the whole time. I bought a bottle of water and finished it in 30 minutes haha. I still only filled up about 20% of the cup but hopefully that was sufficient. I finally have my next few appointments lined up though. Every appt from now on will have a urine test, so I'll have to prepare myself each time. Getting a urine sample is no fun...ugh.
2/13 is my next appt, if everything checks out ok then i've made it through the first trimester. i'm hoping and praying there will be a heartbeat!! i've been worried about it lately because the few pregnancy symptoms i had are gone, eek. plus i'm not sure if this is good or bad, but i haven't gained any weight. so i guess we'll see how it goes. it's only 5 days away.
4/1 is the ultrasound appt where i can hopefully find out the sex (if the baby cooperates!!).
4/30 is my mid-pregnancy class, but i just realized that is the day we're leaving for puerto rico so i'll have to reschedule it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

on sunday we saw the i love lucy episode where lucy found out she was pregnant.